1. See Tool Bar with Various Links to Helpful Information
Click on the Tool Bar tabs that appear across the top half of this Web site, just under the title “CIBC Securities Settlement”.
- Nominees: Find important information about how to submit a nominee claim and/or mail Notice Packets to members of the Settlement Class, if the Settlement is approved.
- FAQ: Find important information about the class action, the claims process and answers to many frequently asked questions.
- Documents: Find the legal documents about the settlement, like the Distribution Protocol.
- Contact Us: Find the contact information for the Administrator and Class Counsel.
- Privacy: See how personal information and claims are secure, and treated with utmost confidentiality.
2. Email Assistance
Send us an email at Info@CIBCSecuritiesSettlement.ca. We regularly check this email inbox on weekdays during regular business hours, except on holidays.
3. Telephone Information
Call the Administrator line at 1-833-871-5361 to obtain more information. We may be busy answering calls from other claimants like you, but please leave us a detailed message and we will call you back as soon as is reasonably possible. We regularly check the voicemail inbox on weekdays during regular business hours, except on holidays.
4. Visit the FAQ Section
Access and read answers to frequently asked questions here.